Hybrid Traders consists of an international team of experts in project management and nancial markets, associated with a highly trained stain the educational arena with the purpose of helping people from all over the world to be successful with the most advanced technology and professionals oriented towards the achievement of their goals.
These Hybrid Traders terms, policies and conditions (hereafter, the “Terms Policies and Conditions”) are eective and binding upon Users of Hybrid Traders International, which, together with its aiates, parents, subsidiaries, successors, and assigns, are collectively referred to from this point forward as HT has its address at ....................
A User’s activities on and after the eective date must be in accord with these Policies and Procedures. These Policies and Procedures and the HT Reward Plan combine to form a contract (hereafter, the “Contract”), legally binding upon each User and HT.
By accepting these Terms, Policies and Conditions in the online enrollment process, a User certies that they are 18 years of age or older and competent to enter a contract. A User elects to enter this Contract with HT with condence in HT’s integrity and HT’s expressed intention of dealing fairly with its Users.
HT enters this Contract with the awareness that its success depends upon responsible, ecient, vigorous, and successful Users who conduct their businesses free of false, slanderous, deceptive, or misleading advertising, marketing, pricing, and service practices.
HT enters this Contract with condence in the Users’ integrity, ability, duties, obligations, and responsibilities.
The Contract governs the way a User conducts business with HT, other Users, and customers. The User agrees to abide by the online Contract, as currently published and as may be amended from time-to-time at the sole discretion of HT. Any interpretation, clarication, exclusion, or exception to this Contract, in order to be eective, must be in writing and signed by an authorized ocer of HT.
Where the text of the Contract permits, the singular use of a word includes the plural and vice-versa. In addition, one gender includes any gender. All monetary amounts in United States Dollars (USD) are only for reference or a representation unless specically indicated otherwise.
If a Member has questions concerning the Contract, they should consult with their legal counsel.
User/Member: A User, also known as a Member, is an individual who signs up with HT, purchases a product pack and subsequently could obtain earnings and commissions in exchange for their work/deposit.
User Account: Is the business management center (“HT back oce portal”) that a User will have access to once the User has enrolled, placed their initial purchase and agreed to the Terms & Conditions.
Subscriber: Is a customer who is enrolled in HT for personal use of services.
Sponsor: Is the person who shared his/her personal referral link to invite a new User into the HT program.
Downline: Is the members you have personally sponsored into HT or who have been sponsored into HT from someone you sponsored, or someone they sponsored, etc., and whose sales or referrals also generate income for you.
Upline: Refers to the person who sponsored you into HT (that person is your sponsor), along with the people in the same line in the levels above you.
Personal Volume Points (PVP): Is the volume purchased by you, as a single User.
Personal Group Volume (PGV): Is the PV accumulated in a multilevel network organization that qualies a User to earn more levels of residual commissions and advance in the leadership program ranks.
Active User: A User is considered active if they have an active Free or standard membership.
Inactive User: A User is considered inactive when the he/she has cancelled thier membership.
Bonus: A bonus is a form of reward typically referred to as a commission; in this case it is referred to as User’s earnings.
Awards Bonus: This Awards Bonus is paid separately from all other earnings of the Account User. It is a way of recognition for achieving certain ranks, qualications, and advancement levels in the Leadership Program. Referral Commission: Is when a User in your Downline purchases a Trade Contract for the rst time, upgrades their current Trade Contract, or Renews their Trade Contract, a commission is generated.
Internal Wallet: Internal Wallet (“Balance”) is where earnings and commissions are credited to the Users HT back oce. Once earnings and commissions are credited to the Internal Wallet, they are able to be withdrawn to the Users’ Crypto Wallet.
Crypto Wallet: Is the encrypted Blockchain Crypto Wallet, which the User will input and save on their Prole in the HT back oce portal. This is where HT will send your requested withdrawals to.
Continent , Country, Regional and City Ambassadors
Individuals will be given the opportunity to represent the company at a Continent, country and city level based on thier merits. The recommendations from senior leaders in the company to nominate a President or an ambassador will be considered by the corporate team.
Any subsequent decision regarding the appointment of any individual to these posts will be the right of the company management Continent Presidents and vice presidents of continents may only be appointed from the corporate team.
All appointments are based on the sole dicretion of the management. Appointments on these positions as well as dismissal from these posts are the sole right of the company management and the majority decision of the corporate team.
The Corporate team, the Presidents, vice presidents, the ambassadors must all comply with all the company rules and regulations.
If an individual goes against any of the company policies then he/ she will be dismissed instantly if it is an unforgivable trangression or diciplined if the contravention is of a forgivable nature.
If the said individual persists in outing the rules and regulations then he / she will be dismissed from thier post.
1. Company Statement. HT encourages Users to promote HT services and products and the HT business opportunity pursuant to the appropriate guidelines issued by HT. These guidelines are required for HT to ensure compliance by Users and HT with the myriad of laws that govern the advertising of HT product(s) and the HT business opportunity. Failure to follow these guidelines can result in violations of local and international laws, which may result in damage to the reputation of HT, as well as restrictions upon HT, Users, and HT product(s) that could trigger undesirable publicity and possible nes, penalties, and/or legal actions.
2. Promotional Material. HTmay allow a User to use HTnames, logos, or trademarks provided such use is in accordance with the Contract. All HT literature, audios, videos, Internet website material, and educational programs are copyrighted by HTand may be duplicated only by obtaining the prior written consent of HT. Please send all such requests to the Compliance department at email@example.com for review.
3. Earnings Disclosure Claims. All claims MUST include the proper Earnings Disclosure approved by HT. Any claims reported to or discovered by HT that do not have the proper Earnings Disclosure may result in disciplinary action. (See Earnings Disclosure below).“Earnings may vary depending on the degree of eort employed. No earnings are guaranteed, and a User is not guaranteed to reach a certain reward level. Past results are not guarantees of future results”.
4. Internet and Other Electronic Media. A User may not use electronic media advertising for HTproduct(s) or the HT Business Opportunity on television, radio, social media, websites, or on any other Internet site without prior written approval from HT. Compliance with this policy ensures safety for the company and an equal opportunity for all Users to succeed with HT. Please send all such requests to the Compliance department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Internet Etiquette. Users are encouraged to follow all Internet etiquette and to be responsible Internet citizens. A User may not use mass e-mailings (except to those on “opt-in” lists) or e-mail spamming to promote the HTservice or product. Users are required to comply with the Laws and Rules promulgated there under at which establish universal standards for electronic mail whose primary purpose is commercial, such as requiring that consumers be given the opportunity to opt-out of receiving future solicitations, and any other laws governing the electronic distribution of materials.
6. Member Promotional Websites. A Member may use the Internet to promote the HT Business Opportunity by creating a personalized Website; however, the Website must display a graphic, approved by HT, which states they are an “Independent Account User” service. “Website” includes any and all forms of social media, which is further dened as all forms of electronic communication through which users create online communities to share information, ideas, personal messages, and other content (i.e. videos, graphics, etc.). Such websites and all other Websites used by a User are subject to review and approval by the HTCompliance Department email@example.com. A User may not register or use any HTname(s), trademark(s), logo(s), product name(s), or any derivation of any of the foregoing, in any URL address or domain name. Further, the website shall not contain any hyperlinks to websites of competitors or competitors’ products. It must be a “stand-alone” HTwebsite. A User’s Website may display HTservice(s) or product(s) information if the information and website are approved in advance by the HT Compliance Department, are kept up-to-date with to mirror the information HThas displayed on it’s corporate maintained website(s), and are compliant with this Contract.Any product information located in the HT Web Oce is available for use or download by a User on their stand-alone HT Website. Generally speaking, a User’s website may contain certain personal and opportunity testimonials as well as motivational information, provided the material reects the honest and balanced expression of the true experience of the provider and meets the other requirements set forth in Section 4; Subsection 3 with respect to product and earnings claims. A User’s website may not contain claims that products or programs are for sale in any country other than the country in which the products or programs have been approved by HT. A User’s website shall not infringe on any third-party trademarks or copyrights. The User agrees to indemnify and hold HT, its aiate, and subsidiary organizations and their directors, ocers, employees, and agents harmless against any action or claim for infringement on a third party’s intellectual property rights arising from the Independent Account User’s website. In the website, Users may o er Retail Customers HTeducational service(s) or product(s), provided the User displays on the website his/her telephone number, e-mail address, and/or the HT contact number with instructions explaining how to purchase HT service(s) or product(s). Upon request, proof of compliance must be submitted to the HT Compliance department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to comply with industry requirements and standards of practice may result in disciplinary action.
7. Proprietary Names and Intellectual Property Rights. A User may not use HT employee names, trademarks, service marks, trade dress or trade names, domain names, logos, HT media or public relations events, or any distinctive phrases or sounds used by HT to promote the User’s business prior to receiving written permission from HT. Unauthorized use of materials may result in disciplinary action, unless the User is utilizing materials that were specically created, approved and provided by HTfor all Users’ promotion of HT. If User has a question regarding what is acceptable, the User may contact the HT Compliance department for clarication. To protect the proprietary rights of HT, a User may not obtain through ling for a patent, trademark, Internet domain name, or copyright, any right, title, or interest in or to the names, domain names, trademarks, logos, or trade names, or any derivation of any of the foregoing, of HT and its product(s) and service(s). As HT changes or abandons any of its trade names or marks, a User agrees to also change or abandon use of such trade names or marks. Should a User possess or control any HT intellectual property rights or come into possession or control of said marks or other property, the User agrees to assign such intellectual property rights without charge or delay to HT.
8. Income and Opportunity Claims. In their enthusiasm to sponsor prospective Users, some participants are occasionally tempted to make income claims or earnings representations to demonstrate the inherent power of network marketing. This is counterproductive as new Users may become disappointed if their results are not as extensive or rapid as the results others have achieved. No unreasonable or misleading claims or intentional misrepresentation of earnings or potential income may be made by a User. Income guarantees of any kind are prohibited by the Contract and by law, as is the exhibition of actual or copies of Commission checks or earnings statements, which do not include the proper Earnings Disclosure approved by HT. Income representations MUST be honest, based on facts, and include the Earnings Disclosure. Any claims reported to or discovered by HTthat do not have the proper Earnings Disclosure may result in disciplinary action. (See Earnings Disclosure below). “Earnings may vary depending on the degree of eort employed. No earnings are guaranteed, and a User is not guaranteed to reach a certain reward level. Past results are not guarantees of future results”.
9. User Promotion and Incentive Programs. Users may oer incentive programs to their team and prospects of their team; however, Users may not publicly advertise such incentive programs because such advertisements may result in, direct or indirect, cross-sponsoring or other violations of the Terms, Policies and Conditions.
10. Claims of Future Additions. A User shall not imply or assert that additional products or services will be added to the product(s) and service(s) currently oered by HT, or that enhancements to the |HT Reward Plan are forthcoming, or that specic territories or areas will be opened or added to the HTbusiness operation unless or until the change or event has been o cially announced in writing by HT.
11. Governmental Claims. A User shall not state, suggest, or imply that the HT Reward Plan or its service(s), product(s) or business opportunities are approved by any state Attorney General, federal, or state government authority or agency, or any other third party.
12. Sale or Promotion of Non-HT Products, Opportunities, or Materials. A User shall not sell, promote, or advertise non-HT service(s), product(s), opportunities, or materials that are competitive with HT service(s), product(s), opportunities, materials, Internet sites that o er the HT opportunity/services/products, or at HT functions, to other Users or customers, that were not personally referred to HT by the User. This is known as “cross-recruiting” and is not allowed. HT functions include, but are not limited to conventions, meetings, seminars, teleconferences, webinars or similar events prepared by a User of HT for Users, prospective Users, or employees of HT. While pursuing other opportunities is well within the rights of the User, making false claims and slander towards HT to convince other HT Users/customers to join other opportunities will not be tolerated. Sales and/or recruiting in violation of this provision may constitute unfair competition against HT and a breach of the Contract. Such violation is subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of the Independent Account User and other legal actions.
13. Discontinued Services, Renaming Services/Products. If HT discontinues a product(s) or service(s), Users should stop promotion and selling of the product(s) or service(s) immediately. Users may not sell product(s) or service(s) re-labelled, or alter the original content or service information, material(s), or program in any way, from what HT originally approved and intended it to be.
14. Media Inquiries. In order to ensure accuracy and consistency of information, a User who receives any inquiry from the press or other media regarding any aspect of HT, it’s product(s), service(s), or the HT Business Opportunity, should not engage the media, but rather refer such inquiries to HT at email@example.com.
15. Company Recordings. A User may not, without the prior written approval of HT, produce for sale or distribution, in personal or business use, any audio, video, or other recording of HT sponsored events, webinars, speeches, employees, or meetings. Neither may a User produce or make available to others any company recordings without the express written permission of HT.
16. Customer or User Complaints. A User must timely report all customer complaints regarding the identity, quality, durability, reliability, safety, e ectiveness, or performance of HT service(s), product(s), or device(s) to the HT User Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. Indemnication. A Member is fully responsible for all his or her verbal and written statements made regarding HT product(s), service(s), and the Rewards Plan, which are not expressly contained in current ocial HT materials. Users agree to indemnify HT and HT directors, ocers, employees, and agents, and hold them harmless from any and all liability including judgments, civil penalties, refunds, attorney fees, court cost, or lost business incurred by HTas a result of the User’s unauthorized representations or actions. This provision shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
All members are advised to do thier required level of due diligence before starting HybridTech.
New members are advised to ensure that they send funds to the correct crypto wallet that is provided by company in the designated crypto currency/ies that are mentioned. In the event of other paymrnt methods, the New members are advised to ensure that the funds areinfact bieng channeled towards the company.
Failure to ensure the above will render any registration attemp as obsolete.
No refunds are available on the membership amounts which are paid as there are serviced oered in return forthese amounts and there are also commissions paid out to referrors from this registration amount also.
Members are also advised to do thier own required level of due diligence on any of the projects that are recommended by HybridTech.
The management of HybridTech, the aliates or any representative of HybridTech will not be held accountable for any losses incurred as a result of any individual partaking in this business.
It is the members duty to inform HybridTech of any changes to thier wallets where the funds will be sent for thier payouts.
If the wallet details provided are incorrect then the member will lose the right to claim for any lost funds.
Renewals are the responsibility of the members, they are therefore advised to ensure that they renew in time to continue to benet from all the services and compensation plan benets of HybridTech.
The Below mentioned bonuses are applicable on the platform fee: The example here is of $149 , the same would apply with the option of $249, the 10x limit of which would be $2490Pertaining to Paid Members;
Direct Bonus (1st level) - A 50% direct referral bonus will be payable to the sponsor upon signup of a new aliate and also upon the sponsored individual recieving 10 X (10 times) the amount of the platform fee which is $1490. This bonus is payable each and every time the 10x amount is reached. The 10x could be reache from the prot share or from the aliate program or both combined.
Indirect Bonus (2nd level) -A 20% direct referral bonus will be payable to the sponsor upon signup of a new aliate and also upon the sponsored individual recieving 10 X (10 times) the amount of the platform fee which is $1490. This bonus is payable each and every time the 10x amount is reached. The 10x could be reached from the prot share or from the aliate program or both combined.
Indirect Bonus (3rd level) -A 10% direct referral bonus will be payable to the sponsor upon signup of a new aliate and also upon the sponsored individual recieving 10 X (10 times) the amount of the platdorm fee which is $1490. This bonus is payable each and every time the 10x amount is reached. The 10x could be reached from the prot share or from the aliate program or both combined.Pertaining to Free Members;
All the above clauses apply however at the following rates;
Direct bonus (1st level) - 10%
Indirect bonus (2nd level) - 10%
Indirect bonus (3rd level) - 10%
These rates will be adjusted to the same as the paid members once the aliate pays for his own platform fee.
REWARD POOLS - A percentage of the company prots will be set aside to be distributed in the following manner:Pool 1 - Founding Members Pool
5% will be distributed amongst all the founding members equally. All members who are joining until the Full launch of the company will be rewarded with being included in this pool automatically, any individual who cancels his membership will be omitted from this pool.Pool 2 - 10% Corporate Team Pool This pool is the entitlement of the corporate team to be shared equally amongst themselves. Pool 3 - 2% Country Ambassadors Pool 4 - 2% Regional Ambassadors Pool 5 - 2% City Ambassadors Pool 6 - 2% Top 25 Highest Business Volume Pool 7 - 2% Top 25 Highest Sponsors Pool 8 - 5% Charitable Projects Pool 9 - 2% Marketing , Merchandise and Prizes
An individual may well be included in one or more of the aforementioned pools at any given point of time. The percentages oered on any of these pools can change at the sole discretion of the management.
Any or all of the aforementioned terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice and with immediate eect at the dicretion of the company management.
1. Severability. If any of the provisions of the Terms & Conditions are deemed to be invalid, void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
Hybrid Traders may change, amend, delete or add to this Agreement or any of the terms and conditions contained in any policies or rules governing the Website, the Product(s) and/or the Service(s) at any time and in its sole discretion without notice. Any such changes will be eective upon the posting of the revised Agreement or such policies and rules on the Website, and the User is solely responsible for reviewing any such notice and the corresponding changes to the Agreement.
User’s continued use of the Website, the Product(s) and/or the Service(s) following any such revisions to the Agreement or such policies and rules, will constitute User’s acceptance of such changes.
If the User does not agree to any such changes, then the User must not continue to use the Website, Product(s) and/or the Service(s). The management board can change the Cash Forex Group operation at any time without prior notice.
2. Dispute Resolution. All disputes arising out of or in connection with the present contract shall be nally settled under the rules of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce by one or more arbitrators appointed in accordance with the said Rules.
The arbitration panel shall consist of one arbitrator only. The seat of the arbitration shall be determined by the Hybrid Traders Legal team. The arbitral proceedings shall be conducted in English.
3. Jurisdiction. The Company reserves the right to change the jurisdiction of the Company and this Agreement at any time at its sole discretion.